Rauch

Hier können Reperaturfragen gestellt werden. Wie wird was wieder repariert?

Moderatoren: Kristian, tester_änderung

Antworten
danijel044
ab - und zu Schreiber
ab - und zu Schreiber

Rauch

Beitrag von danijel044 »

Hallo. Ich geändert cilinder und Kolben auf meiner Honda XL 500r (benutzte Teile aber mögen neu:) Ich gesetzt auch neue Ventile und Ventilschaftdichtungen und zylinderkopfdichtung und dieses liltle " Öl rig" . Ich habe Anfang es und es läuft o.k., kein Rauch. aber wann gebe ich Gasrauch apears… viel Rauch, was ich schadete??? :cry: :cry:

Traurig für armen Deutschen I' m unter verwendung Bable fish transaltion :?
PeterB
XL Guru
XL Guru

Beitrag von PeterB »

Mmh?

Richtig viel RAUCH ist Öl.

Ölverbrauch?

Passt der Kolben?

Kolbenringe verdreht?

Ich habe einen sehr gut laufenden Motor mit millimeter-tiefer Riefe im Zylinder vom Kolbenbolzen. Läuft gut, klappert nicht und braucht sehr viel Öl. Raucht halt.

Kerzenbild? Schwarz? Viel zu fett - sprich verschlissene Düsennadel Vergaser?

PeterB
volkerxl
Administrator
Beitrag von volkerxl »

you also can write/ ask in english :D
webmaster XL 500.de
webmaster XR500.com
-low
danijel044
ab - und zu Schreiber
ab - und zu Schreiber

Beitrag von danijel044 »

volkerxl hat geschrieben:you also can write/ ask in english :D
:D tnx..

spark plug is black and wet... I beleve it's wet fom oil(it smell's like oil)
I have read somewhere that if I didn't put piston rings corectly it may smoke... Piston is right size(std bore).. Bike is going like crazy and running nice any stady ... She smokes only when I give her gas... cylinder is 100% ok..valves also.. it could be only piston.. Witch one do you recomend to buy ?? Wiseco?? Tnx
PeterB
XL Guru
XL Guru

Beitrag von PeterB »

Hi Danijel,

I think this always smells a little bit like oil since gas is an oil derivative.

Has your cylinder been overworked to fit the new piston - this is the usual procedure even with brandnew parts (cylinder and piston)?

Easiest way is to measure whether the pist fits the cylinder.

On the other hand, if there is no mechanical noise you could run the engine but should very carefully watch the oil consumption. This is extremely important as too little oil would kill your engine, even when it is in proper condition. Up to 500ml/1000km could be accepted, but is way too much for my taste.

You write that your spark plug is wet. How is this possible, if the engine runs? You mean after switching off the eng and immediate screwing out the spark - this one is wet ????

However, if your machine does not consume too much oil, check the gas consumption and the carb needle with holder and main jet.

Not many more ideas, but nevertheless good luck and keep your spirits
peterb
Dominik
XL Guru
XL Guru

Beitrag von Dominik »

Sure you mounted the Pistonrings the right was round?

Creetinks,
Dominik
danijel044
ab - und zu Schreiber
ab - und zu Schreiber

Beitrag von danijel044 »

It's not that wet... :D on the edge of spark plug you can see that is wet... btw.. it does seem that it's "drinking" to much petrol..

Dominik about piston rings ... when I got them they were on piston.. I have take them down to clean the piston.. and they seem ok...could I have this problem if I didn't put them in right order...???
Dominik
XL Guru
XL Guru

Beitrag von Dominik »

Perhaps. I never tried what will happen if the pistonrings are mounted in the wrong order or the wrong way round ... but probably they wont seal very well.

Creetinks,
Dominik
Dominik
XL Guru
XL Guru

Beitrag von Dominik »

Btw there is this rule of thumb saying: If the engine smokes when you accelerate, it's caused by the piston rings. If it smokes while deccelerating, the valveseals are worn.

You said that your engine smokes only when I give gas. This would point to the piston rings as well ...

Creetinks,
Dominik
Antworten